Thank you for considering me as your trusted real estate professional. I will apply my years of knowledge and expertise to achieve a successful real estate transaction.
Here is what you can expect from me:
• Your needs, interests and objectives will be my top priority. I will want to learn what is important to you, so I can help you attain your real estate goals.
• I will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
• I will work for your best interests at every stage of the homeselling and homebuying process.
• Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contacts (whether in person, on the phone, by mail, fax or email) so I can keep you up-to-date on the progress of the transaction.
It is my hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to me for advice
on your future real estate needs.
• Retired Navy LT. SC (LDO) 21 Years
• Licensed as a Realtor in June 1979
• Licensed as a broker in 1981
• Number one realtor in sales for Portsmouth/Chesapeake for 3 consecutive years
• Broker/Owner/Partner of National Realty, Inc. from 1981-1999
• Accredited Buyer Representative
• Certified Residential Specialist
• Graduate of Realtor Institute
• Fine Homes Specialist
• Number one for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2009 and 2010 in total units sold
• Circle of Excellence award winner
• Million Dollar award winner from 1980-2011
• Past President of Hampton Roads Realtors Association
• Former Board of Directors for Virginia Association of Realtors 1990-2000
• Former Board of Directors for National Association of Realtors 1994-1999
• Past Board of Director of REIN MLS
• High School Graduate
• Military schools
• ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
• CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
• GRI-Graduate Realtors Institute Professional
• Member of Virginia Association of Realtors
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Hampton Roads Realtors Association
• Member of the Residential Sales Council
• Urban League of Hampton Roads
• Member 200 Plus Men
• Retired Naval Supply Corps Officers Association
• National Naval Officers Association.
Golf, Photography, Model Trains, Swimming, Traveling
• Prudential Chairmans Circle 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2205, 2006, 2007
• Prudential Presidents Circle 1999, 2000
• Top Listing Associate of the Year 1999-2006
• Prudential Decker Realty Sales Associate of the Year 2001
• Platinum Award for ten years of service 1989
• Diamond Award for fifteen years of service 1994
• Ruby Award for twenty years of service 1999
• Member of Million Dollar Sales Club
• Circle of Excellence Gold Recipient 1980-2011
• Platinum Recipient 2003
• Realtor Code of Ethics Award 1992
• Hampton Roads Realtors Association Realtor of the Year 2003
• 2004 Circle of Excellence Award for 25 Continuous Years
• 2010 Circle of Excellence Award for 30 Continuous Years